Saturday, 31 December 2011

An Olympic New Year!

New Year
I gonna Be an Olympian, this year!  

And I am not just talking sport....(but with a place in a marathon, sport is what's giving me sleepless nights!) 

But in whatever you are doing, or dreaming of doing, or hoping to do, or halfway through doing....

Just Do It!

For me the battle is always with myself!  Mental barriers, lack of belief, motivation busting zingers!  What an exhausting, pointless and utimately unsuccessful waste of precious energy!

And so this year I am choosing not to heed to the self doubt, the tiny negative, but nagging inner voice, the prickle of anxtious fears.  

Oh no!

I hope that talking the talk to my quaking trainers (26.2 miles?!?!?!!?) will have a knock on affect in everyday life.  For Life is indeed a Marathon and not a sprint!  

Happy 2012, ladies!  Its Your Year!

x

PS Its New Years Eve sooooooooo....

she's so cool....*channelling my inner Pink*

7 comments:

Saphy said...

happy new year. xxx

LittleMissL said...

Happy New Year m'dear. I hope that 2012 is fantastic for you & I agree, just go for it! Curb (or try to curb) your inner critic, or at least make them able to make constructive points, not just things that prevent you from doing things. xxx

Toffeeapple said...

Happy New Year! Just do it as they say, wishing you luck too!

Kylie said...

Happy New Year, Mrs B! You've inspired me so much over the last year to enjoy life and to 'choose to be healthy'! Good luck with your marathon. I know you can do it!!

LPFish said...

i am coming home.....

peas and carrots said...

Happy New Year! Good luck for your marathan - you can do it!!

iffatali said...

The world is a country which nobody ever yet knew by description; one must travel through it one's self to be acquainted with it.
Flights to islamabad
Cheap Flights to islamabad
Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...