Saturday, 24 December 2011

Lovely Folk...

To you, kisses and a pomegranate and prosecco if you fancy it x 
Christmas Excited Face!
Merry Merry Christmas! 
Gold Glitter, Chocolate and a Tiny Wee Deer....
I have at last found my camera cable....but I won't bombard you with a squillion photos of foodie prep (although so fun and delish!) or the Santa Express or the doilly bunting in the kitchen or the best red lippy (EVER) I wore when I was out OUT....
DSC_6931
I am preparing parsnips and peeling spuds; boiling turnip and wrapping chipolatas; sousing trifle sponges and sipping a glass of pink bubbles!

I don't know if anyone else caught the programme "Living with the Amish"?  To me, it struck a chord. And folk who know me will laugh, knowingly x 

But I am remembering this (while trying to make sprouts edible!)...

"Do everything with all of your heart"

I think this maybe a wonderful New Years Resolution! *ponders*
Doilly Bunting and Fairy Lights
Well again, I raise my glass to you all!
DSC_7028
Much Love, Mrs B x

P.S.....
DSC_6927

3 comments:

Toffeeapple said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, have a wonderful time.

Romi and Bob said...

Hello and merry Christmas. Your blog is a lovely happy place with some cheeky faces and beautiful pics. xx

LissyLou said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Mrs B! Happy new year x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...