Thursday, 3 November 2011

hawaiin blue

....You can have your paint mixed in any colour?  Who knew?  Well now my already rampant paint addiction will reach critical mass.  My house will resemble the end pictures in Winnie the Witch.  A kaleidoscope of rainbow hues!
Colour!!
You pick your colour, from a spectrum so wide I wonder how they do it, you pick matt, silk or joy of joys  gloss!  I love a good gloss!  And off the clever folks go and make your own wee pot (not giant tankard like most gloss) of a glorious tint!  No more Oxford Blue, Regatta Reds.  Oh no!  Hawaiian Blue!
So....
Of course, MrB is thoroughly appalled with my enthusiastic application of my relished blue!  And says I should "probably" turn it back.  He's right...probably!

So I sensibly daub tester pots of cream, magnolia, antique and cotton white instead...
Decisions, decisions...
Still, I think, its going to be so clean and fresh and ready for Christmas Folks a-calling! 

My wee minx is poorly and being the woman child that she is has been charging on!  Well today she gave up and has obligingly taken a nap.  So tea and knitting this afternoon, methinks.  
A Rare Nap Time Respite
What's unfolding in your day, friend?

x

5 comments:

Toffeeapple said...

Hawaiian Blue? I was expecting something far more eye tingling than that. Still I like it.

DresdenFae said...

I love the color!

http://kathrynscuriouslife.blogspot.com/

Lucy Nation said...

I love that shade. I also love your chicken. It reminds me of Bread!! I would own one just like that for that reason :)

Louba said...

Love the colour. Our hall currently has a similar series of test paints in varying shades of blue! Not sure if I'm brave enough to take the plunge. I've nominated your blog for an award for being inspiring and a source of lots of smiles. Detailsa re on my blog. hugs x

iffatali said...

Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.
Flights to Toronto
Cheap Flights to Toronto
Cheap Air Tickets to Toronto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...