Monday, 26 September 2011

'Twas My Birthday x

My creation

This has been a lovely birthday.  Thank you 32 and goodbye.

I do like an even number and am not enamoured with the sound of 33...so angular and eleven-y.

But hey!  Bring it on!  I wake every day at the minute and say thankyou!  I get to wake up and know I am well.  I get to play with my children.  I get to run! I get to plan and hope and put my dreams into action.  I get to do an awful lot of things!

Another year, another chapter x

8 comments:

Toffeeapple said...

I thought the idea was that you tell us all before your birthday then we can wish you all sorts of happiness ON THE DAY! I'll just have to put it in my diary then. It does rather look as if you had a lot of fun and cake.

Mrs B said...

;-)

peas and carrots said...

Happy Birthday Mrs B!
I hope you had a lovely day.

Lisa said...

Belated happy birthday wishes. Hope you enjoyed that cake!
Lisa x

Saphy said...

mmm, what a good way to celebrate. with Cake, Cake and more Cake..

LissyLou said...

Happy birthday lovey lady xx

Menopausalmusing said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Wishing you so much of everything good. Belated Happy Birthday Mrs B. X

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

How did I miss this and your birthday? I should send you a white Scottie.....if you'd like. I seem to want to force feed you Scottishness, have you noticed? Maybe I subconsciously feel bad for you being in Ungland? I wonder.....

Aren't you glad we don't get the bumps anymore? I'd probably get motion sickness with the length of time it'd take!

Hope you got wonderful things and spent lots of time with wonderful people, wonderful bonny Mrs B....x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...