Monday, 1 August 2011

Summer Time: Dreams and Realities!

This is how I would like my summer to go....
There would be leisurely tomato salads, 
days turning into warm evenings, 
pink lemonade to prosecco with a splash of lavender syrup
watching of the world going laguidly about its business, with the occassional nod my way.

Bees in the lavender 
and reading reading reading

The reality is more like this...
The Big Five Birthday with the party to follow,
 
fabulous guests to stay
Wednesday Margaritas
Wednesday Margaritas
visits here and there 

and the never ending social calender of my two (I think) still small folk.   What will it be like when they are big folk??

5 comments:

PaperFish! said...

They'll be like us..... but better!

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Tis always the way.

I'm saying that in a [very] dodgy Irish accent like Michael J Fox in Back to the Future III which my poorly, blanket bundled Biscuits are watching in the background as I type.

I'm sure there was an alliteration there....wish I could share a cocktail with you....x

LissyLou said...

great pics! i love the happiness project x

elaine rickett said...

Lovely summer post - exactly how my life is - not!

peas and carrots said...

Lavender syrup...now that does sound yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...