Friday, 10 June 2011

Man Down!

Mini B has succumbed and is now 'poxed'

I feel drained.  Like I am living my own groundhog day.... but I am not here to whinge, I promise.
Man Down...
She is as ever a little force of nature.  Her mouth in no way seems to have been affected.  If you know what I mean!  In her ceaseless stream of conscious, she told us she was quite pleased with the spotty affect.

"I am like a lady bird.  The Queen Ladybird.  I am a mini beast!"  

If one must have the pox, it should at the very least be put to good use as a helpful imaginary tool, don't you know!

But her little face is all swollen up, they are developing in her eyes too and her hair is full of hot, scratchy pox.

Wish the Queen Ladybird, myself (nurse maid to the Queen Ladybird) and all her minions luck.  It is going to be a long, sleepless night....

4 comments:

PaperFish! said...

will she drink Chamomile tea (cooled?) also good.

Lisa said...

Wishing you little on a speedy recovery.
Lisa x

Mrs B said...

xxxxbothxxxx

Angel Jem said...

Ah bless her. Make sure she doesn't scratch her spots... but the idea of being a queen ladybird!!! I love it. Rest when you can and drink plenty of tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...