Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Early Adopter?

This term is used to describe terribly clever, generally young, rich folk who jump on technological band wagons, as fast as you can say iPad.

I am most definitely not one of this people.  For many reasons.  

But apparently according to the world of wikipedia, poor, old, slow folk such as myself are known as laggards!  Oh Lordy, what a thoroughly horrible word!

So as the laggard that I am, I present this...
Old Laggard!
Apparently the world and the Daily Mail have been extolling the virtues of this wonder cream since 2008.  I hold my hands up and fess up to the fact this all passed me by...perhaps I was so youthful that it had no resonance (*scoff*) for me.


It is obviously for babies bottoms, but mummies in the know everywhere have been slapping on their (face) cheeks!  It has even been suggested it surpasses Creme de la Mer in its affects and at a bargainous £2.54 as opposed to nearly a grand, this is not a claim I am going to pass on.  Particularly in these my advancing years! *wink*
Get yourselves to Waitrose, Laydees!

x




6 comments:

Sue said...

I shop at Waitrose every week and have never clapped eyes on the stuff. Mind you I'm not one to scrutinise skin care products, but I will be on the look out next time I'm in there. Ta :o)

Toffeeapple said...

I have a pot of that somewhere in my bathroom, I think I left it far too late to have any effect on me.

Catherine said...

This is one of the only beauty products I use - I swear by it!

In fact, my face is deliciously soft and vanilla-smelling right this instant :-) No one else believes me when I tell them how amazing it is, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

Michelle said...

Are u talking Ace Hardware?
So many blogs now going after ACE & PACE!
Explosives?

PaperFish! said...

Get me to John Lewis....

noeleen said...

I've been using it on my baby's bottom for about a year now and it's nearly always out of stock when I try to re stock because all the local cheshire mummies have been buying it out for themselves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...