Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Current Lunch Love

I am a giving sort of a gal, so I thought I would share my current lunching love affair with you!   

Believe me, you are going to thank me!  

Not that that is why I am doing it, of course!  This is an utterly altruistic act of foodie generosity.

Some things just go so beautifully don't they?  Well this is a little marriage of flavour soul mates... carrots and coriander;  lemon and houmous with the added excitement of radishes!

Simply take a warmed tortilla spread thickly with houmous (oh heavens, love this stuff) and cover with sliced, cool from the fridge, pink radishes.
Now grate a carrot over the top.  
Sprinkle with fresh coriander
Squeeze lemon over the top 
And wrap up.
Devour!
What do you think?!  Light but filling, fresh but fun...yes?

x

8 comments:

Alison Wood said...

That does look yummy and healthy and I am going to give that a try. Thank you for kindly sharing....although it's made me hungry now ;-)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Nom.
I had a very similar thing in a pitta for lunch. It really hit the spot.

P.S. Didddders baybeh.

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

How bleak like would be without houmous? x

PaperFish! said...

hooouuuuuummmuuuussss.....

Mrs B said...

Haha!! I'm hearing yous!!

Let's give thanks to the humble chickpea!!

X

Tas said...

Mmmmm. I like radishes a bit but nI certainly don't love them so I might have to hold back on those :P

Vixbil said...

That does look yum, will be trying it tomorrow xx

Sue said...

Just the sort of thing I love for my lunch. I'm particularly enamoured of Moroccan style hummus at the moment, the Waitrose version being my favourite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...