Saturday, 5 June 2010

This is just evidence of my indecisive nature!

2.5hrs!!! Deciding between herb garden (rustic, muted, gentle charm) or lemon zest (bright, bold, vibrant, eyecatching)! And we are only talking about what colour to paint a gate and a bench?! Insane...to-ing and fro-ing! I have walked miles of paint aisles back and forth! It's not personal right? Not a defining statement about "me", right?! Why when I prefer the herb garden, is the lemon zest more exciting to buy? Help......!

4 comments:

Menopausal musing said...

Get the lemon........ go on.......... get the lemon................... You know you want to........ :O)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Ooh a project!

I've got that yellow paint - I started painting a blanket box with it about three months ago. I'm so lazy!

Devon said...

i have an ever growing stack of paint samples on my desk trying to decide what colour to paint the kitchen table chairs! i vote for the lemon. it's you! xx

Mrs B said...

awwwwww lovely Devon! I miss you so much!

thrifty, Cathy! I got the lemon!! And found a tiny pot of cuprinol shades in a lovely heritage colour to paint the gate a gentle willow.

Sorted.....3hrs later!

AND NOW ITS RAINING! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...