Monday, 15 March 2010

Working From Home


Working From Home, originally uploaded by Mrs:B.

It doesn't get better than this! Woolly socks, cup of coffee, no aggravating colleagues, who whistle the "Banana Splits" through their teeth all day, (I did nearly commit colleague-icide, in that instance.....6 hours a day....like some form of 'Pop Tourettes')....

Just you and work!

I do wonder, that if there was a cave near by, would I be putting in an offer on it? I think I may have underlying hermitting instincts?!

My father is the same? Should I fight it? Or just accept the fact that sometimes...occasionally....quite often...."I vant to be alooooooooone"!

Drama laaaaaa, that I am? I don't think it is an anti social thing, I am actually quite a social creature, I think it is more that I really like silence. My brain seems to function better in it, no music while working, no mates to sit in the library and whisper to, no TV in the back ground. Just peaceful silence!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lovely......


"you in the back row - SHHHHHHHHHHH!"

(hee hee haha)

x

13 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I work from home most of the time and I get so little done it's awful!

In answer to your question yes I do live near to Dids. About 5mins on the bus that stops 30seconds from my house. We should do tea and cakes soon.
x

Judith said...

I am soooooooooooo with you on this. shhhhhhhhh x

Menopausal musing said...

So where do you get this kind of job, the job that lets you stick raspberries on your fingers (in silence of course)? You are delight, young girl..... a delight!

Mrs B said...

ahahaha!! the joys of the crafting world! x

Victoria said...

but what have you done with the toddler?!?!

I'm with you on the silence thing - can't beat it.

Mrs B said...

The mini est B is napping...was...and master B at pre school! Hee hee! Love nap time!! X

curlygirljo said...

I have to ask... What is your work at home job? x

Victoria said...

ah yes, nap time - got to love it! I get 2 hours a day if I'm lucky. And it comes to something, doesn't it, when one of the highlights of the day is being able to hear the clock tick?!

Devon said...

lovely office!!! im envious!

Karens Hopes said...

Just popped in to say hello and I can see we have something in common already...the need for silence, its sometimes impossible to hear nothing ! I mean really hear nothing that would be bliss.
Please pop over and say hello if you have time.
Karen

charl said...

i would so love to work from home..never having to get dressed.. copious amounts of cups of coffee all day.. im quite an anti social person.. if the phone rings i never answer it or if someone knocks at the door i leave it!!!

LissyLou said...

mmm yes, i like to be alone and in silence sometimes.....i have had 7 years of not working to ponder what i want to do...and crafting is it...i am so pleased that i can be my own boss...looking forward to getting my craft room set up, so i can start. xx

Julie Petty said...

Can't say I've had the urge to clean but the sunshine sure does make it obvious that there's a need! I love the name of your blog - what a concept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...