Saturday, 13 March 2010

Whats New, Mrs B?

Well Mr B moved a lamp.....
And I liked it!It makes it so homey in the kitchen!I have been a-practising (practicing?) my ukulele....its fun...I love it...I can't play a thing...yet!
I have been taking lots of "me" photos (for the flickr project)....
Actually more difficult then it soundsMaybe I should just take an honest, non posed, non fiddled with, straight down the lense, no nonsense shot and accept what I see?
But I can't!
Do we all feel a little afraid of seeing what everyone else sees?
When I started wearing my glasses again it dawned on me, a shocking realisation that not only could I see people, but horrifyingly they could see ME!
Someone find me a paper bag!
I am aiming to do something interesting with my life this week....(oh Lordy!)

x

11 comments:

Devon said...

hey you cute, crazy, funny, girl!!!! good post! missing you. xxx

Devon said...

oh and planning on doing something with my life this week too. not sure what but im hoping it will be good!! x

Mrs Yappy Dog said...

I'm glad you're posting more often, you were conspicuous by your absence as they say! So right about the glasses, I just got some and all of a sudden my range of vision has extended outside my own body comfort zone, there are people at close range that I am now making eye contact with, it's scary!

LissyLou said...

I love this post Mrs B!!! really cheered me up on a difficult down day.

xx

Menopausal musing said...

Don't leave us in suspense!!!!!!

(Great photos, by the way :O))

Rhiannon said...

Mrs B, where on earth did you find those fabulous jars for your kitchen?
Kitchenalia envy is now in full swing!
x

PaperFish! said...

...more interesting..... than your cute face?.... quite frankly my dear, there is nothing in the world that interests us more than your face (or your house!)

Mrs B said...

So much to say to each of you, lovely friends! Gonna tomorrow, when more awake! You make me h a p p y!!

....cupcakesandbiscuits said...

No one does a nose wrinkle quite like you, you gorgeous specimen of womanhood you. Well no woman, Valentine Warner does a spectacular nose wrinkle that's a little naughty *read dirty* but let's not dwell even though dwelling is a bit too easy after MANY glasses of red wine today....I so meant to take lovely photos but you know sometimes life cannot be paused to pose....
xx
p.s what could possibly be more interesting than what you *do* already?
pp.s the v word is dipwar, is it the wine that makes that hilarious?
I'm removing my drunken self now!!!!

Mrs B said...

Drunken Ali!!! LOVE you!!!! Ha ha ha!!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You make me hApPy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...