Tuesday, 2 March 2010

I think I love her....yeah, yeah, yeah!


March sunshine, tea and flowers....and a ukulele!

Yipeeeeeeeeee! She's here and I love her!

We have all had a go and I have even managed to tune her, completely aided and supported by the joy of Apps and YouTube! What a wonderful thing the internet is! Like having a vast library full of teachers and helpful folk ready to show you how to do something no matter how random! Surely, there is no longer any excuse to not learn how to do something you have always wanted to do!

And here is one of my new favourite ladies!! She is cooooooooooooooool! Inspiring!

11 comments:

....cupcakesandbiscuits said...

I all that excitement, have you named her yet?
Miss Wu?...
Fanny?...
I DARE you!!
Have fun!!!
XX

Mrs B said...

You are soooooooooo right!! "Fanny" it is!! ha ha ha!! x

Mollimoo said...

Grandma bought both of the children one each of these, fully tuned. Needless to say they are no longer fully tuned! lol. I may just have to check out those instructions. I LOVE those daffs Xx

Heather said...

wow, looking forward to hearing how you get on with it!

Menopausal musing said...

Wasnt the girl on that clip just FANTASTIC! She has such presence and it was such a lovely version of the song. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her playing a melodica, I had to google "melodica" to see if I had got it right. Been so long since I saw one..... Mrs B, you are going to have a great time with it. I also agree about the internet, and cannot believe my fortune to be alive in this era! :O)

Olivia Carter said...

Oh I love it! Congrats on the new member of the fam!

Mrs Yappy Dog said...

I am thinking you will be strumming your favourite tune on this too!

Devon said...

i agree fanny, is a great name for her! so funny i haven't thought about ukulele since grade 7, we had to learn it as part of our music class but it wasn't that hard to learn, we had ancient instruments and truly out of date music but it was fun. x

Emma-Jayne said...

ha!
Saw two of those beauties in local music shop cept one was decorated with dora and the other with..... wait for it....
SPONGEBOB!!! genius.
Always wanted one and still do hehe....

Lula said...

Ukes are the best! tremendous fun strummin' and a' pluckin'

And for doing silly George Formby impressions!

LissyLou said...

Great post!!!

Just added the last of the red heart goodies for sale on my blog...please go take a look xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...