Saturday, 20 March 2010

365/13 I am on a Crisp packet!


Hee hee!!

Master B has picked up a packet of Real crisps and declared proudly "it's mummy!". But you know little boys, they think everyone looks like their mummy!

So when there was suddenly random and collective laughter at the packet, at the pub on Thursday night, I had to admit the uncanny resemblance!


365/13 I am on a Crisp packet!, originally uploaded by Mrs:B.

For "dee-ay therrr-teen" in the Big Portrait House? I decided to make my own crisppacket!

Fun, fun, fun!!

X

8 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Haha that made me chortle. Your son sounds like a sweetheart.
Hey, I'm in Didders a few days next week if you fancy a cwwoffee?

Alexandra Mason said...

I just ate that packet of crisps and there is a resemblance! and they were very nice crisps xx

Mrs B said...

That sounds lovely thrifty!! If it's Monday or Tuesday even better as master b at pre school x

How good are those crisps?

....cupcakesandbiscuits said...

I am IN a packet of crisps!
Well a tub....when I can snatch it from the Biscuits....with the face you are pulling, are you sure your are nae a bag of 'soor plooms'?
I fear of sounding a right wee negative madam, I wish I could meet for a coffee...maybe that summer Tea Party would be grand plan.
x
p.s pub! PUB!! What's that? A vague memory is stirring.......
I swear my v word is metalkin?!?!?

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Ooh it is both Monday AND Tuesday that I shall be over your way.
Drop me an email at athriftymrs@hotmail.com if you're up for it and we shall sort something out.
x

Oh and which crisps are these. I need crisps.

Menopausal musing said...

Soooooo funny Mrs B........

:O)))))))))))))))

Realicoul said...

That blog entry really tickled me! Tea almost flew out of my mouth :)

LissyLou said...

oh that is so funny!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...