Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran


My lovely friend Kim popped this on her status update this morning!  It made me stop and listen to the wind, to notice sound, to think about my feet in their woolly socks, to breath a little deeper...

Sometimes it is nice to be reminded.

You don't have to be going hell for leather to be alive....

Give yourself permission to slow up a little...even if just for the five minutes it takes to read this post.

x

12 comments:

PaperFish! said...

hooya!(was this for us?)

MelMel said...

How true...xxx

Mrs Yappy Dog said...

Thanks Mrs B, I am giving myself full permission to slow up as of now! (despite the fact I am at work ha ha).

Heather said...

very true and a good reminder. although the thought of putting my little bare feet on the frozen earth outside makes me shiver.

LissyLou said...

I want to see whats in your bag!!!

http://lissylouandthe2littleboys.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-handbagwhats-in-yours.html

xxxx

Dianna said...

just perfect, it made me stop and breath deeper, cos my hand was over my mouth leaning on my chin, and i love to walk bare foot. but its snowing outside, But i am going to do it later and post a pic, lets be brave n do something we wouldnt normally do x

Lula said...

love this..

just found your blog- gorgeous!

Lula said...

love this..

just found your blog- gorgeous!

Little Bear Stories said...

I received my little prizes! Thank you so much, they are so lovely and I love how you wrapped them up. It brightened my day, mwah! xx

Mrs Yappy Dog said...

where are you? I miss you and your lovely photos - come back soon.

MelMel said...

Hiya Mrs B.....did you go to the craft fair in Dids???

Was good!
I've popped apost on my blog about it...xx

LissyLou said...

Thank you gorgeous lady for my wonderful pinny!!! it was wrapped so so lovely (thanks for the extras) i am delighted. I will be posting about it tommorrow on my blog ((((Mrs B))))xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...