Saturday, 30 January 2010

You are my sunshine...x


You are my sunshine...x, originally uploaded by Mrs:B.

Homemade marmalade on toast, tea in my favourite breakfast cup, my camera (with new lense!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeee! Thankyou my eagle eyed MrB! And Thankyou MrsB senior for the loan of your brilliant camera...the shoe photos were taken with it!), perfect silence, as babies out visiting with daddy....this is luxury!

Enjoy your sunshiney weekend!

(for those of you have sourced your Seville oranges in their three week season, filled your house with the glorious aromas of cooking citrus, have managed to get a set (more than I did!) and are now insanely proud and wanting to share the joy that is homemade marmalade with much loved friends and family, then you will understand pride! These toppers just say it all! Keep for yourself for seasons to come or complete your lovely gift of marmalade! Available in my shop.....www.folksy.com/shops/mrsb)

x

4 comments:

cupcakesandbiscuits said...

Lovely job Mrs B! Hope you sell lots! XX

MelMel said...

that is so adorable!x

Menopausal musing said...

Absolutely the loveliest of designs..... (Glad you got your camera issues sorted!)

:O)

Victoria said...

Lovely!
And MrsB, I think set is over-rated - it's the taste that counts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...