Sunday, 10 January 2010

A Run, B&Q, Coffee and A Rainbow x

All adds up to a perfect few hours of (nearly) free fun!

I am not sure if I am the only person who feels quite so uplifted by the paint aisles at B&Q, let me know!

I really wanted some yellow injected into my home, so I went to peruse all the beautiful colours.....lemon ice, lemon pie, happy daze!And soaked up all the other designs,(Paint and Vintage dresses...I wonder which demographic they are aiming at? Could it be mine?)

NamesColoursEnjoyed a coffee (genius marketing ploy! paint...coffee...paint...coffee...paint...muffin...colourcharts...choose....need another coffee...on to the flowers!) It would keep a lady such as myself in there all day!

Free delights...it doesn't have to cost the earth (or anything) to bring fun, colour, enjoyment your way!

11 comments:

charl said...

im so with you on the looking down the paint aisles for fun!!.. i thought that was just me.. i could walk up and down them for hours!!!
have you picked a yellow in the end??

Devon said...

love the paint aisles and so does baby button. so good fun for both of us!also really like the wallpaper aisle and have been trying to pick one out for ages. i just love so many of them! xx

Yappy Dog said...

thanks for the colour injection
and for keeping blogging during the boring old snowbound days - it has kept me cheerful... I have a desperate craving for anything pink!

Menopausal musing said...

Craving colour here, thanks for the fix.... :O)

Red Riding said...

j'adore le diy store!!
i will have to venture there shortly once i know what gender this little bundle is

Rachel
x

LissyLou said...

ooooo i'd quite like something called lemon pie on my walls!!

Mrs B said...

ohhhhhh lissy!!!! I did, I did!! I bought lemon pie simply because I loved the name so much!!! you see I am obsessed with food! x

Pene said...

I find paint colours very exciting and always wish we had more rooms when I find a new one that I love...mm can feel a trip to B&Q coming on

Mrs B said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrr Pene it is so good for the soul! I just buy the testers and then paint a drawer or two or a desk top! Colour fix satisfied! x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Running? But it's soooooo cold!

I love paint aisles too. So much colour and potential.
We are moving to Manchester soon (hopefully!) and I can't stop thinking up what colour to paint which room. Paint aisles are dangerous.

Mrs B said...

oooooooh thrifty mrs, you do have to be borderline obsessive to run in this, but it keeps me sane! tho the snow really is making it unpleasant!

how lovely your moving to manchester. I hope it is nearby! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...