Thursday, 17 December 2009

No more spundoollicks!!

We all know that feeling.......How many days to early pay day.....

How many people still to be bought for.....

But you know it has been bliss! A week where I know I can't go to the shops! A week where I can knit, sew, bake and feel no guilt in my pleasure! It is down right virtuous! I have made up, wrapped and packaged many a home made pressie this week! Joy!

I also sold my Let It Snow Hooded winter scarf, to a lovely fella, who tells me it is for his girlfriend, who has been hankering after it! Lovely. The best story! I love, love, love the fact something I made will be bringing a smile on Christmas Day! Hee hee! I feel like an Elf!

x

6 comments:

MelMel said...

What a cute elf hat!
I love the story of the chappie buying the scarf for his OH....lovely....x

Emma-Jayne said...

Oh, we are Santa's elves.
We work hard all day,
But our work is play.
Dolls we try out,
See if they cry out.

Liking the vanilla sugar idea. So cute.

LissyLou said...

what a wonderful no spend post - loved it x

cupcakesandbiscuits said...

What happy elves you make! Ho Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas!!
XX

Menopausal musing said...

Simple pleasures cost next to nothing, don't they? Love your little elves.......

Rhiannon said...

How nice to be able to do lots of things you like rather than rushing round the shops!
(and i wonder who the lucky lady is...?)
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...