Saturday, 19 December 2009

Just for Fun....x

Forgive the slightly mad, Miss Haversham overtones of this! Really it is for KirstyFish, who likes a good dressing up post and my lovely mum, who bought my wedding dress! It was a very funny and strangely romantic night in! And secretly all us ladies hanker after wearing our wedding dress just one more time! Maybe I should make it an annual thing?! We made dinner, drank champagne and then watched Harry Potter eating popcorn......all in wedding attire!! We are a little doolally but at least we have it common!

MrsBooBear - I hope you had a lovely, romantic anniversary!!

x

10 comments:

MelMel said...

My lovely dress is all squished and unloved in a bag in a cupboard......:>(
I love the idea of having an evening in it....great post mrs Bxxxx

cupcakesandbiscuits said...

Here's to being doolally!! You both looked braw! Missed saying Happy Anniversary yesterday so I'm saying it now but in french just for fun....

Bon Anniversaire de mariage Monsieur et Madame B
X

Menopausal musing said...

May you both always have the gift of being doolally! x

That Crafty Fish! said...

oh oh oh you tttwwwwoooo....

maggie said...

wow what a lovely idea so very lovely.....don't think I will ever fit in mine again. xxxxx

LissyLou said...

oo what a good idea!! i want to wear my dress again - need to drop a dress size first though ;)

charl said...

i love it.. what a fab evening..
love the red wedding dress to..

Devon said...

love it! love the slightly wrinkled mr B., shirt i mean. he's like a cute scruffy bear. and you look GOoorrRGgggg (in a strong certain side of manchester accent). i think im a bit dolally today! anyhoo hope you two had a lovely evening! x x x

Sew Recycled said...

Happy Anniversary!
I can't wait to wear mine again, I bought a 60's coctail dress so that I COULD wear it again one day.

Great idea to have an evening in wearing it all! Glad you had fun.
Emx

Joy said...

Awesomly, beautiful wedding dress... I like your style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...