Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Gingham, Hearts and Vintage Breakfast x

A red gingham table cloth has magical properties! It has the effect of making everything on your table look delicious, comforting and thoroughly wholesome! It is the Calamity Jane Effect....


A much loved Christmas present (thankyou B's Junior!), pancakes, hot fresh coffee, 1950's cups in a perfect shade of red...what a lovely way to start the day!(*remember keep tongue firmly in cheek....post post modern ironic women that we are*)

11 comments:

Judith said...

Love it all. I have a feeling I would feel so at home round yours.
Calam is my fave film of all time x

Mrs B said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr judith a lady after my own heart!!! i looooooooooves it! x

Rhiannon said...

I agree with Judith, you can feel the niceness just oozing out of those photos!
x

LissyLou said...

oh i love 'a womens touch'!!!!!

I love that red heart bowl/jug, i think i blogged about that a while back - lucky you!!

Happy New Year Mrs B xx

Mrs B said...

happy happy new year, lovely lissy and et al!! the jug is a chrimble pressie from my brother in law and his fab mrs (mrs b junior!)! marks and sparks....gotta love em! x

That Crafty Fish! said...

it is sooooo about the crockery and cloth laydee x

maggie said...

have you got house room for any more cups??? Looks lovely tho' xxx

Yappy Dog said...

...at last a new post, your shiny newest follower was getting withdrawal symptoms. What lovely crocks and they could be used all winter not just Xmas - can see you eating shaved ice and strawberry juice from them.

Menopausal musing said...

I WANT that jug! Loved the film clip! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family. :O)

Menopausal musing said...

I WANT that jug! Loved the film clip! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family. :O)

Mollimoo said...

I have adored Doris Day & all her films since I was a little girl, thank you for the clip! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...