Tuesday, 1 December 2009

A Little Elf Magic Goes a Long Way....x


A sprinkling of Elf Dust!
Especially when you are the grand age of 3 and 17months! (not to mention two threes!)
Happy First of December!May you shop with grace and ease,
May the queue always be short
May your wallet always have one last fiver for a restorative coffee and cake,
May you and yours enjoy this run up to Christmas,

With all its colours, twinkle lights, carols and cosy nights! I believe a little of the Elf Magic (if you believe hard enough) should do the trick!

x

PS My secret weapon when having to go on 'The High Street of Doom' is to continually hummmm my favourite Christmas tunes. It is almost meditative and amazingly I feel Christmassy. I can zone out most of the less festive behaviour that drives my friend to fury! Try it!

14 comments:

LissyLou said...

Mrs B, that is just so beautiful and lovely - it has completely set me up for the day xxxx

cupcakesandbiscuits said...

What a lovely post. Helped set me up for the day!
Happy first of December to you and yours too!!
X

seaside grannie said...

Speaking for my'elf I also smile whenever I see Christmas lights, they can never come to early for me. The shopping may be hectic but the pleasure to look and buy just the 'right thing' repays it over and over again.
Keeeeep humming.
love me and sooty

Mrs B said...

heehee!! Oh I am glad!! Spreading a little Elf cheer!! Oh you have set meeeeeee up for the day, ladies!! x

Menopausal musing said...

What a brilliant post. Those little faces. awwwwwwwwwwwww...........

Hunting for Craft said...

I love your blog, it makes me feel so cosy & happy! Thanks for this post, I feel very Christmassy now :) x

Dolly said...

oh, that is so so cute

MelMel said...

Absolute cuteness!
Melxx

meplusmolly said...

Have you also got magic reindeer food to sprinkle out on Christmas eve?? my mum stills sprinkles it out every year! ;0 X

Lisa said...

Such wonderful expressions on the faces of your little ones.
Lisa x

That Crafty Fish! said...

HER face!!!! looking at daddy's hand.... !! "what is it daddy?"

Rhiannon said...

Oh how lovely :)
Christmas is truly sprung (if that's the right word for it)

And I LOVE the elf's footsteps - truly inspired touch
xxx

Taz said...

Aww their wee faces are precious.

Emma-Jayne said...

That is what christmas is meant to be... magical and priceless. And am glad I am not the only one who hums christmas tunes when shopping.... xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...