Saturday, 21 November 2009

Lets Take a Walk!

I thought you and I could take a stroll today!Umbrellas and bustling, blustering Autumn leaves, good weather for ducks.....and wellies!

Saturday morning is my few hours off from being "Mummy". I look forward to it. It is precious time to get into shops with no buggies, to browse items without worrying about little hands and bored minds, to have a coffee in silence, to read a magazine and generally just be quiet!

So lets have a peep in my fab local charity shop
Ooooooooooh a jelly mould......£1!
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Right I don't know about you, but I am feeling a little chilly, shall we have a cup of coffee?
Don't you just love that feeling of being warm and cosy while it rains away outside?Cappuccino drunk, one new bauble made, MrsB mental well being rating +10! Lets go find the rest of the B's!

And marvel at the ever crazy fancy dress window display!

9 comments:

MelMel said...

Looks like a fun morning!
Great shop that!:>)

seaside grannie said...

Must get glasses on, wondered what a monkey had to do with Christmas then looked closely and recognised there was a handsome little face underneath the hat{:>)

Lisa said...

Non mummy time is Essential! And coffee and charity shops sound like and ideal way to spend it.
Lisa x

cupcakesandbiscuits said...

I very much enjoyed taking that walk with you. It (like so many of your posts) takes me back to when my boys were little and escaping on Saturday morns to Costa for some quiet 'me' time. It always surprised me how quickly I was ready to jump back into being Mummy again.
Have a good sunday!

Ali X

Menopausal musing said...

Enjoy those little pockets of "peace" before heading home again. Loved the little monkey!

That Crafty Fish! said...

i was with you... x

Mollimoo said...

I'm exhausted after that walk! Thank you for the great company x **don't worry, I know we are just pretending**

Devon said...

what a lovely morning! love england at christmas! sooooooo looking foward to non mummy time at coffee shops! found the perfect christmas gift for you the other day, will be posting it next week. can't wait for you to open it! miss you and love you xxx

alex216 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...