Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Crafty Yumminess!!

As I have just commented on this lovely lady's post (have a look, craft goodies, that just make me think of Christmas sweeties!) I think that part of my love of craft is food related?! There is nothing that I don't relate to food.......do you know that when I think of a person, a food pops into my head. I have done this since forever! My mum used to think it was a great game, to ask me what everyone was! My dad is mint Vienetta! Mr B is garlic (in a good way....think the aroma of garlic bread cooking). My Mum is peaches. Master B is ragu and Miss B is peardrops! When I think of me, the flavour of toast appears....although I would much rather it was something glamorous, like champagne, or creme brulee, or dark, smoky, 70% chocolate?! What on earth does this say about me?

So instead of eating it, I have redirected my love of Gingerbread, into some craftiness, like those sensible ladies above! Best try and control my gluttony before Christmas!

6 comments:

TheMadHouse said...

I am loving those wreaths, so festive and all yummy and wooly

Mrs B said...

hahahaha!! What is it about woolliness that is so yummy?! x

cupcakesandbiscuits said...

I bet there is a name for that like there is for seeing colour when you hear music. It's the kind of thing Stephen Fry would share on QI and I I would say wow that is 'quite interesting' and forget it instantly against my will.

Love the wreath by the way but still love my very own more!!!

X

Hunting for Craft said...

I get this too, I get a taste in my mouth, it happens with words and colours too and people remind me of certain colours as well. A friend of mine sees colours when music plays!

Petit Filoux said...

How lovely!!! If you don't mind me asking, how do you fix the balls of yarn together? Do you use a wreath base?

Mrs B said...

no no no, no wreath base.....Elf Magic! But very sturdy all the same, that is the joy of "Magic"!! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...