Friday, 4 September 2009

“Speed kills colour... the gyroscope, when turning at full speed, shows up gray.” Paul Morand

I was talking with the gorgeous Ms Fish, over at That Crafty Fish, and we both agree that colour completely seeps into our consciousness and we find that not only do we find ourselves wearing a colour, but also crafting with it, cooking with it, decorating with it and in my case dressing my daughter, unconsciously in it!

Aqua


Plum



Black


Every day, I am grateful in some way, that I have the luxury of time - slow, unpressured time.

P.S.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Biiiiiiiirrrrthday, Deeeeeear Muuuummmy! Happy Birthday to You!!

x

11 comments:

Elise said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Mrs B said...

that one of the loveliest comments I have ever had!!! Thankyou for stopping by! xxx

Itch2stitch.com said...

You are so right! I love the way we do that with colour! Have you picked up your award yet? I made it for my favourite blogs. It is on the top sidebar of my blog. Just copy it and keep it. It is for you and the Lady! Suzie. xxx :)

Rhiannon said...

Mmmm colour
I am especially loving the mother-daughter-unconcious-colour-co-ordinating-thing. Its very lovely

xxx
ps.nice pins Mrs B!

That Crafty Fish! said...

Well - you know i'm with you on this!
(Happy B'day MrsA)
Is this why i'm always buying clothes?? I'm craving cream knitted jumpers right now: the turn of the weather / the need for a cuddle.... x

Menopausal musing said...

Told you that you had S.T.Y.L.E!!! Lovely post, just lovely. :O) x

Mrs B said...

cathy!! We miss you! xxxx

Mrs B said...

Rhiannon, just re read your comment!! hilarious but nice! I really am too old to have them out, but my thinking is I am only short so there actually isn't metrically that my leg out!!! xxxx

LissyLou said...

I couldn't agree more with Elise

Mrs B said...

Ach!! Lissie! you're too lovely! thankyou! x

Menopausal musing said...

Mrs B, I have organised a new version of my blog.... I think if you want to follow me (and I hope you do!) that you might have to come over to me and fill out the "follower" thingie again..... (that way the new version will show in your side bar.... I think.......). :O) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...