Friday, 7 August 2009

Shameful Pride!

Is it one of the seven deadly sins.....oooooopsie!

Oh well, I am a bit wicked!

The lovely Hilary, made my day, by putting me as one of her featured sellers, in her weekly(?) 'mini folksy treasury'!
This is the first time this has happened to me and along with the fact that MsFish
and I have had online magazine interest in our little pride (there's that sin again!!) and joy, 'The Big Stove Year',

...I was just on a crafty cloud nine!

Thankyou for putting up with my heathen behaviour!

x

9 comments:

meplusmolly said...

Wahooo!! Whoopee!!! shout about it all?! you (&MsFish!) both deserve these things, so why not be proud?? Revel in your achievements, I say! ;0 X

Mrs B said...

I think I am in love with you!! x

meplusmolly said...

Awww Sweetie... *blushes* that's the nicest thing anyones' said to me today! back at'cha little lady! ;0 X

Pomona said...

Well done - I think you ought to buy yourself a present!

Pomona x

Menopausal musing said...

Not surprised..... You two have "style" stamped through you like sticks of rock! Well done! x

Mrs B said...

big fat kisses to you lovely ladies xxx

Rhiannon said...

Congratumalations!
Definately not something to be shamefully proud of, but proudly proud of :D

xxx

MelMel said...

Well done!
You deserve it!x

That Crafty Fish! said...

I am in the teepee
i am in the teepee
ta da na na
ta da na na oomph.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...