Monday, 20 July 2009

Food Glorious Food!







Can't stop thinking about it, planning cooking it, creating clothes to wear while creating it,


and of course can't seem to stop eating it.....

Although on your average day this could be explained away by my uncontrollable gluttony (as Mr B will tell you, I have NOOOOOOOOO will power!),

it is actually for a far more excit-a-bubble reason! I have a new cooking blog coming at ya in the next few weeks.....with my mystery partner in crime???!! Interested? I knew you would be!


Todays kitchen delight: cherry bakewell biscotti......cuppa anyone? So excuse me if I am a bit pre occupied and don't hoover the stairs! x

9 comments:

Pomona said...

I could just do with one of those biscotti with my afternoon cup of tea! A cooking blog has to be good!

Pomona x

MelMel said...

All looks super yummy!

Iwas in knutsford on Saturday and passed a car with a cushion in the front that had Mrs B sew on it!
Made me smile!

i love the green pinny BTW....very vintage!x

Menopausal musing said...

Can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT to see what you two young things cook up! x

Word verification: cateryou !!!

meplusmolly said...

Oooo how exciting you + 'partner in crime'! will be a'reading definitely '0 X
Off to scavenge the cupboards, like mother hubbards here!

LissyLou said...

I love the yellow and pink pinny x

That Crafty Fish! said...

hahahha - excuse you if you don't vacuum the stairs my lady - there is creating to be done!

and MY verification is chwonit - like 'chew on it'.... strange...

MelMel said...

p.s...just relised its a pretty dress your wearing..sorry!x

Mrs B said...

heehee aren't you all lovely being excited!!!

Its going to be great, shops are being stocked with pretty bunting, pinnies, cupcake wrappers, cookie cutters.....I have already snaffled recipes off some talented cook folk....digging out old family favourites......we're planning our cooking calenders, jam season will be getting in full swing.....we're cookin' on gas!!

can't wait to see you all there!

x

Rhiannon said...

Five words about the cherry bakewell biscotti...
Where
Can
I
Get
Them?

Looking forward to the new blog....
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...