Tuesday, 9 June 2009

What to Do When Life Hands You Rain, Rain, Rain!

Make the most absolutely, most definitely, most bestest icecream! Cheesecake IceCream sandwiched between two, good, old digestives! The digestives will thank you!




Have picnics with friends....indoors!!


Drink coffee, on a pretty saucer

and read the papers, in unpretty but incredibly comfy clothes, in chummy silence, with someone nice.
Smile and wear an inappropriate dress, just because it is yummcious and you sure as hell aren't going anywhere!

And wait for the sun to come out again...

8 comments:

LissyLou said...

Thats looks like a pretty good rainy day to me!

Rhiannon said...

Sounds like a better-than-a-sunny rainy day to me :D

Plus, those pjs are lovely, not unlovely!
xxx
ps. I doubt I will ever cease being amazed at your icecream combinations!
x

meplusmolly said...

Looking like a fab day to me!
comfy P J's and a gorgeous dress, what more could you ask for? Oh yes the ever so scrummy looking icecream, mmmmmmm....... ;0 X

Mrs B said...

can i just say, why don't you girls just live around the corner? we would have such fun!! xxx I love all your comments! x

nickynackynoo said...

Yum to that ice cream! We had loads of indoor picnics last year. Hoping for less rain this year!

Menopausal musing said...

The head in the paper bag comment on my blog was sooooooo funny!! Your rainy days look wonderful. Icecream in a digestive.... what's not to like? x

Mrs B said...

arrrrrrrrrrr thats the Scot in you speaking....anything on a digestive is haut cuisine! x

designrocks said...

oh my GOD - i'm loving the cheesecake ice cream,bikky combo!!!!!

I wish you hadn't shown me how to make it.

Cx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...