Friday, 5 June 2009

All Rosie!

I must say I am having a bit of a delayed 30 year old crisis! I am pondering my path! Who am I going to be when I grow up? But then mid cold sweat, I get side tracked by all things rosie posie! You see, I can't even stay focused on my own navel! Hee hee! Oh Lordy, I do worry about me! (smirk!)

But look at this beautiful cup of espresso,

The cups were bought from a lovely old German lady at a car boot. They were once played with by her now grown up grandchildren. Three for £2! Bonkers! They are so, so, so pretticious!

Roses from my garden, just make my heart sing!

And finally, my latest ebay acquisition a vintage rosie dress! AND handmade! I thank the lovely lady who once made this dress! I am glad it was meant for me.


So tell me, head and heart, who am I meant to be, when I grow up?

11 comments:

KL said...

What is grown up, anyway? I'm more than ten years older than you, and I still haven't figured it out!

LissyLou said...

pretty pretty rosie things!!!
I have no idea what i really want to do either ;)

Mrs B said...

oh I am glad! you do wonder don't you! x

That Crafty Fish! said...

Fortunately, i have a hotline to your heart...

That Crafty Fish! said...

... and i can tell you that, you have to wait and wait and wait and wait.... and wait....
until that tiniest of mille-seconds when you are as old as you are ever going to get. Then you will look up and see me waving (coo-eee) and we will sit in heaven together and look down, deciding who gets to win the best ebay dresses and swapping lemonade recipes... alright?

Menopausal musing said...

And the fat old sod (with the moustache) to your right will be me....ha! ha! x

Mrs B said...

its a date!! Shall I bring the wine or the nibbles?! x x x

meplusmolly said...

I'm still waiting to see what I'll be when I grow up too, if we ever do!?? Are we supposed to?
Ooo I'm putting dibs on the cloud next to you lot! ;0 x

Mrs B said...

I don't know if we will be let in....I think we are sounding a bit raucous already! Can you do the pudding? x

meplusmolly said...

fruity or chocolatey? or perhaps a choice? off to look at recipes..... nothing like preparing ahead of time! ;0 X

Mrs B said...

hilarious! That is prepared! I am glad we have someone like you in heaven....to pay the bills on time and such! xxxx and ALWAYS chocolatey! I am hoping it will be calorie free once inside the pearly gates! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...