Monday, 6 April 2009

Its Personal!


What a lovely job! Crafting is a joy, isn't it? You meet the most warm, bright thinking, creative people; you get to work at a gentle, meandering pace, allowing your hands to take you on a journey to a completion; you are your own boss and you don't have to commute to do it! What is not to love?

I have a charming buyer, who I love to send to! And her recent purchase took me on just such a creative journey. She ordered one of my 'Who Live in a House Like This...' keyrings, to look like her front door! What fun!



I have always been attracted to the giant and the miniature, nothing sensibly in between, (extremes you see!) and I found this such appealing work!


Tiny flower pot, little net curtains, a minute number 2, completed cutely with a wee knocker and handle!



A little Easter joy extra gift!

*sigh happily* craaaaaaaaaafting x

13 comments:

nickynackynoo said...

I love it! Now I just need to paint my front door any colour other than its current white.

KirstyFish said...

very nice my dear!
Cute cute details x x x

Sarah said...

How lovely - so pretty!

Menopausal musing said...

Lovely, lovely detail. Glad you put in the bag though, 'cos I'm spotting choccy eggs... :O)
x

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

love it! what a fantastic idea :-)
Lesley x

meplusmolly said...

A crafting triumph! beautifully colourful ;0 x

MelMel said...

Oohhhh I love the keyring!
Such wonderful detail...very well made!xxx

Mr Lee said...

Beautiful!Your colors are wonderful.Happy Easter!We have created "The Last Supper" recently.Welcome to our blog.

Mollimoo said...

This is gorgeous & I really want to live in that house! Do you think they will mind?!

saraeden said...

Ooooh i love it , my front door is one of those boring plastic ones .. boo hoo !!

Did you still want some wool ? i have loads left !!

Sara x

Mrs B said...

sara that would be lovely! x will email you! thankyou x

Rhiannon said...

how pretty :D

Wish my front door was nicer, its just a boring, slightly battered brown one :(
Maybe I should paint it... (although given I'm moving in a few months, maybe not :P)

xxx

singamaraja said...

Singamaraja reading your blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...