Thursday, 23 April 2009

I am on a roll!

What a morning! I love days like this. I suspect that in many ways I maybe a bit on the manic side. For days I have felt like I am wading through sludge and today well, the metaphorical sun has decided to beam down and dry up all the 'sludge', I feel lighter, coasting along, with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

House is spring clean,

cookies baked with baby,

kettle boiled ready for a friends visit, makeup actually on

and toddler made some attempts at potty training (crikey Moses that is a whole, dull, tedious, stressful blog of its own!!)
As I say, perhaps I am a bit manic or it could be the big dose of iron supplements that have cleared my soul!

8 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Less manic, more nice looking
I can't wait for my work to be done so I can have lots of fun baking again :D

xxx

Menopausal musing said...

I totally, totally recognise the swinging from sludge to manic syndrome..... Glad you are "having a manic". Tell you what, I absolutely want that little blue chair and those stools in your photo. Your colours are soooo vibrant, a joy! x

Mrs B said...

hee hee!! thankyou both! the stools are from habitat for 8 squid each which I thought was quite good and I just cover their plastic lids with whatever fabric I have, in this case tea towels from Wilkos!!! The chair was a hideous mustard affair off ebay which I recovered when 6 months pregnant!! Clearly another manic!! x

Devon said...

love it!! love you and your manic iron induced state! i know the feeling. easter week was feeling really great and went on a manic clean the house, start the garden, make easter dinner, run around crazy at work. and then totally paid for it on monday, and spent the day being sick. slowing down is hard!! cookies look delish!!
xxx

Mrs B said...

oooooooh devon they were so good I ate three......in order to take a good picture of course, you understand?!! so looking forward to seeing you and lovely bump in june!! x

Alice said...

What a lovely account of a day!
You have a beautiful house too.

Devon said...

love the potty in the living room!!! made me giggle!!!xx

nessdonnelly said...

Hi Mrs B, I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you, you can find details here http://nessdonnelly.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/ive-been-tagged/
Thanks Ness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...