Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Poster Paint...Just for Kids?

Oh my goodness I love this stuff! I could wax lyrical about it! It comes in gloriously, celebratory bright colours that cry out to splodged all over huge sheets of paper. It's cool, squelchy, oozy, slurpable consistency is, in a decidedly strange way, almost edible! I have had a enjoyably creative morning with my little man, painting with his new poster paints. Creative in the truest sense of the word.
There was no reason for my painting other than to play, talk and experience.

It didn't matter what the end product was, indeed Littlest Man was so fascinated by the gorgeous, thick, gloopy black that he soaked a big hole through his creation, just scooping up and slapping on as much of the velvety colour as possible!

All good, not so clean (you should have seen the downstairs sink afterwards) fun, fun, fun!

7 comments:

thriftymrs said...

Looks like good fun!

MelMel said...

Hi Mrs B.....I've sent you an invite.....just hope I've done it right, was so thick doing this whole private blog thing!

Poster paint is fab.......!
One of the perks of my job....tons of the stuff!

xxx

Rhiannon said...

I miss poster paints :(

x

Menopausal musing said...

May you splidge, splat and splodge for years to come,wee lassie... x

Mrs B said...

cheers, hen! x

Mrs B said...

Haste ye back!!! x

MelMel said...

Have a super weekend Mrs B...was over your way this morning...lovely walk...went to the flower shop...some pretty things in there!

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...