Tuesday, 24 March 2009

A Day in Slow Motion

There are some days that dictate their pace to you. There is no way of getting away from it. I cannot tell you why it is so, but it is so. It was therefore in everyone's best interest, in my opinion, to cease to try to do anything at speed.

Put a halt to the hoovering, forget the fact that the toy room walls need a good old bleach, I'd go so far as to say sod the washing! Lets all go and buy gingerbread men,


post some letters


and have a peep in the local (and fantastic!) charity shop instead.


And lets do it all slowly! Even dinner prep is the slow creation of fresh chicken soup.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr embrace slow motion.

PS MsFish!! Check this glass-y cuteness out!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What great photo's! When's the chicken soup ready and I'll be round for some!

thriftymrs said...

Some times you have to give the day up to the Gods and do something other than what's planned. Looks like you had a lovely day. Can I have some of the gingerbread man please? Would it be bad to wrestle it from a childs hands?

Mrs B said...

thankyou both!! You are both welcome to come round to hug one of my two handled soup bowls, with chicken soup and a hunk of fresh baker bread! I would pay to see someone manage to wrestle a gingerbread man out of my little mans hands!! Impossible I don't think is too strong a word! xx

LissyLou said...

Pictures of the kids are great!!

KirstyFish said...

hahahhaha! they look GOOD! i mostly like the reflections of you and MrB in the glasses of littlest B x

Mrs B said...

KFish - do you know I saw that too and knew you would spot it!! Luuuuuuurved your glasses post! x

Rhiannon said...

£5?! That's amazing!

Fancy sending some of that scrummy looking soup my way?
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...