Tuesday, 3 February 2009

"To sleep, perchance to dream...

....ay there's the rub"

I have two very sick babies! Interestingly the female of the species has been the most high volume vocal about this. Little man, in characteristic form has just quietly got on with it. No man flu gags in this house.

So I am shattered having spent most of the night up and listening to screaming. But I am putting on a pot of tea while she sleeps (hurrah!)


and cutting out felt hearts (from my first home made felt. It is gorgeous and oh so chunky!) in the hope of finishing my valentines swap, as quite clearly this is going to be a sofa day.

It is quite relaxing to know that that is the case.

x

9 comments:

thriftymrs said...

I do hope that your little ones feel better soon.

KirstyFish said...

oh poor babies :( poor mama x
I would have so loved to be living down the road from you (as i always do....) trudged up to yours pulling girl on sledge, played in the snow together, and had asofa and hot chocolate day tooooo. sigh.

MelMel said...

Hope they get well soon......:>))

Lovely felt, wonderful shade of pinky red!
x

Mrs B said...

oh girls, thankyou!

MrsThrifty- oh so do I! for less altruistic reasons!!

Kirsty - ditto....oh so ditto!

Mel- thankyou, how GOOOORRRRRRRRGEOUS is it!? so impressed! just keep looking at it!! x

MelMel said...

How are the hearts coming along?

What will you do with them?

My friend Adele makes felt, must get her to show me one of these days!
x

Menopausal musing said...

That last photo was so cosy and cuddly looking, those "littlies" of yours will soon get better in that sort of environment! x

Mrs B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs B said...

Cathy - thankyou! Lots of soup and warm milk being consumed! heres hoping! Haven't slept a full night since thursday!

Mel - its a bit of a joke really I just bunged a knitted piece that was to be a cushion, but had been lurking unfinished for over a year, into the washing machine along with the load! Hey presto! gorgeous chunky felt, looking round the house for all the other things I can felt! xx

LittleGem said...

Hello, have just found you via MelMel and noticed I have the same Pjs as you! Your felt looks fab :) Hope your little ones feel better XX Gem

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...