Saturday, 17 January 2009

Money, money, money...x

It is a red letter day! I made some pennies today from my little creations!


For those of you just dipping your toes in the retail world, you will appreciate the momentousness of this occassion. Those of you who are pros at this creating selling game, I am sure will humour me a little and recall the dim yet poignant moment you did the same! I sold an Itty, Bitty, Knitty badge to my lovely friend (is she just being really sweet and charming....probably!)


So into the cupcake go my pennies! Such a proud moment!


And here are a few of the new creations being put together! (these are little keyrings...send me a photo of your front door, it is yours on a keyring! Such fun, homey pride!)


January is creat-a-tastic month, whatever I think of I make... (little donut brooch - less calorific then the real thing, but just as pretty!)


February - Etsy here I come! Am I really green.....almost definitely! As I say, humour me, friends!
x

8 comments:

Devon said...

oh so lovely! I'm in love with the doors! put me down for one please! can't wait for the new shop! i'm sure you will be successful with all your lovely creations! missing you my dear friend! sending lots of love and craftiness your way. x

Mrs B said...

your lovely! blog a picture of your front door! these aren't great photos they are so pretty in real life, colours much nicer! x

meplusmolly said...

Hello! yes I'm Kirsty (2!) in reply to your Q.
Your work is v sweet and I'm sure you'll do v v well. Loving the little houses and the gorgeous knit brooch/pin, too cute! ;0

Mrs B said...

arrrrrr thankyou! I love your work! had a good nosey! lovely fabrics etc! x

thriftymrs said...

It's a great feeling isn't it?
Such sweet things. You're very talented.

Mrs B said...

thankyou, that is so lovely! I feel very ill today so that is so cheery x

KirstyFish said...

That feeling - that somebody PAID you for something you made - and they really want it .... it never goes away x those pennies to you now, feel the same to me too x

Sukey said...

No - she's not just being sweet and charming. She loves the brooches and the recipient of the brooch really loves it so nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...