Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Easy Peasy Ginger Christmas Biscuits


I think this maybe one of the nicest, simplest, most child friendly and therefore mummy in a rush friendly, not impossibly sticky, easy to cut out ginger bread recipe I have come across yet. So in my opinion it is the best!

INGREDIENTS
350g / 12oz plain flour

175g / 6oz light soft brown sugar

100g / 4oz butter

1 medium egg

4 tablespoons of golden syrup

1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda

½ teaspoon of ground ginger


http://www.cookuk.co.uk/children/ginger_bread_men.htm

3 comments:

Devon said...

ooooooooooo, so lovely, going to try a bake some of these, they look so pretty on your tree.

Jo said...

Excellent recipe, especially as I have everything I need in the cupboard! Don't you just hate it when you see a recipe that you love that you need to go out and buy half a dozen things for?
Thanks, you've solved my dilemma of what to make with my little boy tomorrow afternoon!

Mrs B said...

this is a great kids recipe and completely possible to make with them, not you doing the mummy thing and doing it all!!! what shapes did you make??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...